Write for Us
Be a part of our community and Write for GamePike.com. If you are a content writer, blog owner, or online business owner in our niche.
You are more than welcome to write for GamePike. But you must follow the below guidelines to get your post accepted.
If you have any doubt about guest post then you can contact us on our Email id: [email protected]
Guidelines for writing a Guest Post:
- Content must be unique. (Please use Grammarly.com to check if the content is plagiarized or not?)
- The word count must be from 1200 to 1600 words.
- The guest post must contain sub-headings.
- The featured image is my own.
- Please do not use images from other websites.
- Do not add more than one link. (first links will be kept and the rest will be deleted from the post.)
- And Also make sure, the posts which are already published on our website, the similar kind of posts will not be accepted.
- The content must not be promotional in any way.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Exposure to the followers of the GamePike.
- One Do-follow link in the post.
- Your post will be shared on all our social media accounts.
How much time will it take for your post to be live?
We get a lot of guest posting requests on a daily basis. Our team always makes sure to check the guest posts.
Once you submit your post for approval. It may take up to 1 day to 3 days to make your guest post live.
And even in some cases your post will be rejected or deleted from our end because of the criteria or the guidelines.