The game My Singing Monsters is an extremely fun-to-play musical game where the major gaming characters are the wide variety of monsters present in the game. The game was published by the developers Big Blue Bubbles in the year 2012 on various platforms such as Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation.
Like every other game, this game also has various in-game purchasable items, which the players can get by using the in-game currency, which is available in the form of gems or diamonds.
Diamonds in My Singing Monsters are referred to as the in-game premium currency. These gems have highly extensive uses throughout the game, as they are instrumental and rare resources that allow players to bypass various time-consuming elements in the game and upgrade existing in-game structures.
The production of Diamonds in My Singing Monsters can be maximized by using the Diamond farming techniques. The diamonds cannot be only obtained by the production technique; rather, the game uses them to give the same in the in-app purchases that the players make.
In this comprehensive article listed below, we have curated certain points of importance. This article will tell you how you can use the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters and how you can get them.
So, now, without wasting a moment further, let’s get started with this interesting piece of artwork.
Use of Diamonds in My Singing Monsters
Want to know how you can use the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters? Well, if yes, then you have landed at exactly the right place. Read down the below-curated list to learn about the same.
- Diamonds in My Singing Monsters can be used to purchase the Hybrid and other unnatural kinds of Monsters. This would not include the Fire Monsters and Dipsters.
- By using 1 Diamond in My Singing Monsters per hour, the players can increase various time-dependent in-game actions such as breeding, incubation, baking, upgrading, removing obstacles, evolution, conjuring/fuzing Glowbes, and training.
- Diamonds can be used to create Celestials and Epic Wubbox.
- By using 30 Diamonds per monster in the game, the players would be able to wake up the dormant Supernatural Monsters. But make sure that out of this, the Rares, Epics, Ethereals, and Gold Island Monsters have somewhat increased diamond prices than this.
- The players can use 40 Diamonds in My Singing Monsters to fill the inventories of the vessels and celestials per required monster.
- As players, you would be able to purchase the relics by spending 1 diamond.
- Players can also trade diamonds with other in-game currencies.
- The players can also use the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters to upgrade the castle to Paradise, Extravagant, and Crystalline. And they can even upgrade the Amber Castle past tier 7.
- After redeeming the free spin wheel, the players can spend Diamonds in My Singing Monsters to get extra spins.
- Using Diamonds in My Singing Monsters can help the players upgrade the Storage Structure, Breeding Structure, Hotel, Nursery, Mini-Mine, and Crucible.
- Lighting up the Wishing Torches can also be used with the help of the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters.
- I, as a player, want to biggify the monsters temporarily, so I have to spend 2 diamonds, but I want the same to be done permanently; the players have to spend 20 diamonds.
- If, as players, you want to replay the Memory Game or the Nursery Ticket, then you have to spend 2 and 10 diamonds for the same, respectively.
- Diamonds in My Singing Monsters can also be used to purchase the Mirror Islands, Composer Islands, and Island Skins.
- Spending the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters to purchase certain seasonal decorations and the in-game obstacles as decorations.
- Players can also purchase an additional in-game nursery for 60 diamonds and an additional breeding structure for 40 diamonds.
- Players can also use Diamonds in My Singing Monsters to purchase in-game costumes.
- Diamonds in My Singing Monsters can also be used to purchase extra versus matches on The Colosseum.
How would you get Diamonds in My Singing Monsters?
The players can obtain Diamonds in My Singing Monsters in many different ways. All of the ways that we know of for acquiring Diamonds in My Singing Monsters by far have been listed below.
- Registering a friend– Although it is only a one-time reward. But, if you provide a referral code to your friends, and they register themselves in the game using the same, then you would be given 5 free diamonds as a reward.
- Making consecutive logins– If, as players, you are making consecutive logins in the game every 3 or 10 days. Then, you would have the opportunity to earn 3 to 25 free Diamonds in My Singing Monsters.
- Creating top 10 islands– Creating one of the top 10 islands in the game is another way of acquiring 100 diamonds every week.
- Using Mine– The in-game Mine in My Singing Monsters would produce 1 or 4 diamonds daily. This entirely depends on the Mine type you have come in contact with. This may be Mini-Mine, Maximum-Mine, and Mine.
- Completing in-game Goals– Completing in-game goals can give diamonds as rewards to the players. The Tribal Island and other in-game goals are the ways to collect the diamond as the rewards.
- Getting In-Game Rewards– There are various in-game rewards that include free diamonds. Players are liable to get these rewards by playing the game.
- Spinning Wheel or playing the Memory Game– By either playing the Memory Game or Spinning Wheel, the players will be able to receive 2 to 1000 Diamonds in My Singing Monsters daily.
- Exchanging Shards– Players in the game can exchange Shards with Diamonds.
- Celestials and Wublins– There is about a 7% chance in the game that you would be able to collect at least 2 Diamonds in My Singing Monsters, using the Wublins and Celestials.
- Farming of Diamond– The popular technique of diamond farming used in the game is also known as diamond optimization and includes various in-game strategies that maximize the production of diamonds in My Singing Monsters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Can the Players Get Diamonds in My Singing Monsters?
Ans. Some of the viable ways in which the players can get Diamonds in My Singing Monsters are:-
- Referring friends
- Spinning the Wheel
- Mastering the Memory Game
- Logging in to the game daily
- Offering Wall Adventures
- Keeping an eye on the Mailbox
- Join active Tribes for awesome rewards
- Zynth Bonanza
- Exchanging Shards
- Championship Achievement
Thus, that is all we have to share with you regarding the Diamonds in My Singing Monsters. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and will incorporate its strategies into your next gameplay. Till then, keep reading similar blog posts on our website, GamePike.com.