Apex Legends is an award-winning Hero Shooter game that is free to play. This energetic shooter game was developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.
This exciting game has an ever-growing roster of legendary characters with powerful abilities and experience in innovative squad play and strategic gameplay.
In 2019, the game was released on platforms such as Windows, Play Station 4, and Xbox One; in 2021, the game was released on Nintendo Switch; and in 2022, it was floored on platforms PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Android, and iOS.
This game has too many elements that would keep the players busy for an extended period. In the game of Apex Legends, some items are beyond the regular items in the rarity system of the game.
As players of Apex Legends, you would be familiar with the standard, epic, and rare items. But, above these, there is an additional tier of items that can only be accessed through a particular currency.
Thus, here in this detailed and descriptive article, we will be providing you with all the information regarding the Heirlooms in Apex Legends and also the number of Apex Legends Packs opened.
Thus, without wasting a minute, let’s quickly dive into the details of this interestingly curated article.
What Are Heirlooms in Apex Legends?
In the game of Apex Legends, Heirloom is a unique cosmetic item that could be equipped to unlock inspection animations and special melee attacks.
These decorative items are extremely rare and quite expensive, too, and can be only acquired for a limited period in the game.
As an example, the character of Wraith has an exclusive heirloom weapon, ‘Kunai,’ that can only be used by the Legend.
Also, the character of Revenant, who looks like the Grim Reaper, uses the heirloom item called the Scythe.
Similarly, several other members of the Apex Legends roster can and are capable of using the Heirloom items. They are usually designed to match the personality of the respective legends.
Scroll down below to learn how you would own Heirlooms in Apex Legends and the steps of checking the number of Apex Legends Packs.
For game lovers, if you want clarification about the current apex map rotation in Revelry? See our guide for the Apex Legends map rotation for Season 16.
How Would You Own Heirlooms in Apex Legends?
To obtain unique Heirlooms in Apex Legends, you would need to get favored by the universe to get the Heirloom Shards. Shards are a particular currency given randomly to the players on opening the Apex Legends Packs.
Also, the Heirloom Shards can be obtained by opening about 500 Apex Packs. Luckily, there is a surety that whenever you receive Heirloom Shards in the game, you will also be able to access your Heirloom item.
About 150 Shards are required at a time to unlock the Heirloom. And once you gain new Shards, the game does give you 150 of them at once, but receiving the same is purely based on luck.
This is the exact amount required for one Heirloom set. In this way, all the heirlooms can be obtained out of the collection into the general cosmeic pool.
There is only a 1% chance of getting these Shards on opening a regular Apex Pack. However, the players are guaranteed to earn 150 Shards at every 500 Apex Legends Packs.
You can also quit waiting for your luck by buying 500 Apex Legends Packs at 1000 Apex coins, the pack of which would cost players about $500.
Players having all the heirlooms available can only obtain more Shards once any new Heirloom is available.
Some of the Heirlooms that are currently available for their respective Legends are:-
- Wraith- Kunai Heirloom
- Bloodhound- Raven’s Bite Heirloom
- Lifeline- Shock Sticks Heirloom
- Pathfinder- Boxing Gloves Heirloom
- Mirage- Too Much WittHeirloom
- Octane- Butterfly Knife Heirloom
- Gibraltar- War Club Heirloom
- Caustic- Death Hammer Heirloom
- Revenant- Dead Man’s Curve Heirloom
- Bangalore- Cold Steel Heirloom
- Rampart- Problem Solver Heirloom
- Wattson- Energy Reader Heirloom
- Crypto- Biwon Blade Heirloom
Some of the legends in the game still need Heirloom sets. They are Loba, Fuse, Horizon, Ash, Seer, and Valkyrie. Switch to the next head to learn how to check the number of Apex Legends Packs.
Steps to Check the Number of Apex Legends Packs
If you are looking for viable steps to learn about the number of Apex Legends Packs you have opened, follow the below steps.
- Open the website of Apex Packs Calculator.
- Type in your Account Level. Where can I find this in the game? Well, this number can be found above your Legend’s head in the game’s lobby.
- Here, the following window would be opened, where you have to type how many Apex Packs you have purchased directly from the store under the Purchased Packs section. This would allow the tool to review your purchased packs and take them into the calculation.
- You can also review the purchase history of your account by accessing the gaming store profile on the platform and looking for the transactions list.
- Also, enter the details, such as the level for each season, whether you have purchased the battle pass, etc. Thus, to determine the level achieved in the past seasons of the game, the players can go to the Legend’s “Banner” tab and look for the Badge of the Season.
- Once you have duly filled in all the required information, the Apex Packs calculator will tell you your current status and how far you are from the mark of reaching 500 packs.
For every 500 Apex Legends Packs opened by the players, they would be given access to certain Heirloom Shards, to buy whatever new mythic item they want to acquire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. On Opening, How Many Apex Packs or Heirloom Are Guaranteed in the Game?
Ans. The game of Apex Legends promises players 500 packs to obtain a heirloom. This is a set system, i.e., implemented by Respawn to ensure that the players eventually receive an heirloom.
Q. How Often Do the Players Get Apex Packs?
Ans. The players can get about 199 Apex Packs related to the Player Levels. The rewards are distributed in the following rhythm;
- Level 2-20 – One pack at every level, which would count to about 19 Apex Packs in total.
- Level 22-300 – One pack at every two levels, which would count to 40 Apex Packs in total.
- Level 305-500 – One pack at every five levels, which would count to 40 Apex Packs in total.
Q. How Would You Know How Many Apex Packs Have You Opened?
Ans. With the help of the Apex Packs Calculator, the players can input their account level to know the exact number of Apex Legends Packs that they have opened by far.
That was all we had to share regarding how you would obtain the number of Apex Legends Packs in the game.
If you want to get the Apex Legends Packs, keep playing the game without being too obsessive about how close you are to the mark.
Enjoy the joy of unlocking heirlooms without worrying about the Shards and target of reaching packs.