Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is a new-gen action & role-playing game like Starfield, published by Nintendo in 2019 and developed by Team Ninja.
The players of this game are supposed to choose their heroes from five tire list, called as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List, to complete the stages, defeating bosses and fighting enemies.
Each of the heroes available in the game has unique abilities and winning stats. Thus, choosing the right hero during the gameplay to progress further can be crucial.
Therefore, here for you, we have curated a list with the best possible information about the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List that would help you discover the best heroes you can choose.
Although players who enjoy Destiny 2 may also enjoy Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, as it offers a similar gameplay experience.
We have segregated the heroes in the below-mentioned piece of information into five tiers.: S, A, B, C, and D.
From which the heroes ranked at the S-Tier are the best for gameplay, while the ones rated under D-Tier are the worst.
So, take your time and quickly jump onto the next head to learn more about the Marvel Heros.
The Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3-Tier List
There are various mighty heroes in the game Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. But all of them are not equally powerful.
Some characters are strong and fan-favorite, which may enhance your team by maximizing the opponent’s damage.
Thus, if you are looking for a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List that can help you improve your team loadout is recommended below.
Additionally, if you are a fan of Roblox games, then why not play the Roblox YBA game? It is an adventure game, and you can also collect the YBA tier list from our blog.
Before proceeding further, remember that all the heroes in the game are powerful in their way. Some might not perform well when alone, but they can create a blast when paired with another hero.
Thus, here we segregated the heroes into different ranks and listed them in a five-tier list.
The best and the most powerful ones are listed in the S & A Tier list. And the remaining are segregated into the B, C, and D Tiers.
Let’s keep you from further waiting and start with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List.
- Thanos (Infinite): Thanos with an Infinity Gauntlet by his side can be found in this version. It deals with most of the damage done in the game, and having him in the team, players will be able to outplay almost any opponent.
- Black Panther: This is one of the top-level heroes in the game Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Black Panther lives up to the expectations of the players. He is a fast and deadly hero with the strongest Vibranium Slash, that no other icon of the game posses.
- Cyclops- Cyclops is the perfect hero for players of all stages, no matter what. He is extremely easy to use and control as he uses the Ricochet Beam to clear up the crowds. This hero is most useful during the long combats in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
- Thor- Picking Thor in the team would be the wisest decision you would make in the game. Thor can move quickly in speed after creating heavy damage. He gets an excellent Stagger Attack to perform. Not only this, but he also has obtained a high HP and a high base damage capacity.
- Wolverine- Wolverine is a compelling character in the game that can blindside his enemies by causing great damage and making sustained attacks. He also has a healing ability, making him a well-balanced hero for all game levels.
- Star-Lord- Star-Lord is an Infinity War character who has joined Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as a highly famous and actionable player. This hero also has an excellent AOE and DPS with Amped Up that could trounce the enemies. They have self-synergy mechanics from which the players can benefit.
- Phoenix- This character in the game is armed with Cleansing Flames. This character can revive herself and her allies. Phoenix can deal with damage over time by providing various energy points and allies.
- Captain America- The character of Captain America is a complete package of vitality, durability, resilience, and mastery. Its ability to defend makes it invulnerable to stand up to the soldiers. Thus, adding this hero to your team will provide you with an additional buff for about 30 seconds.
- Ms. Marvel- This hero has much potential. The damage created by her is truly unparalleled in the game. But despite this, her energy stats are pretty low, so she has been knocked down. She might also require a strong support character in the game to strive through the combat. The level ratings are a part of the A-Tier of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List.
- Storm- Storm is one of the most popular characters among the fans of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. It has been famous since the time X-Men was released. This woman character in the game does not disappoint the players as it uses the Ice Barrage facility to freeze the opponents where they are standing, thus, causing significant damage.
- Magneto- It is one of the fascinating characters in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List. Magneto can take down his enemies with the help of his team, like Sentinels.
Thus, these were the two major tiers, and the heroes included in them are the most mighty and should be worth adding to your team.
Besides this, we have mentioned below the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier list of more heroes that can be added to the team due to their potential.
- Invisible Woman
- Captain Marvel
- Cable Daredevil
- Wasp Gamora
- Miles Morales
- Ghost Rider
- Human Torch
- Iron Man
- Luke Cage
- Night Crawler
- Black Widow
- Rocket & Groot
- Moon Knight
- Iron Fist
- Scarlet Witch
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Best Team Can You Use in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?
Ans. Some of the best teams that you can select and play within the game of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 are:-
- Team Avengers includes characters such as; Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Captain America.
- Team Mutant contains characters such as; Magneto, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch.
Q. What Are the Top Ten Ranked Heroes in the Game?
Ans. The top 10 heroes ranked in the game are:-
- Captain America
- Ghost Rider
- Black Panther
Q. Which is the Secret Character in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and How to Get It?
Ans. Thanos (Infinite) is the game’s secret character that can be unlocked by completing the Shadow of the Doom Story mode.
After defeating the final boss of the DLC, in the credits section, the players will get the character of Thanos (Infinite) as a reward to play with.
Thus, that was all about the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Tier List. By reading the above-mentioned illustrative list, you can form one of the strongest teams in the game and thus progress and triumph in the matches with the opponents easily without fail.
So choose a character that can meet your expectations and help you destroy the enemy however you want.